Speaking of mooses' behinds ... oh, never mind. Just wanted to say "Hey!". Glad to see you're still making progress &, apparently, having a great time of it. Pretty soon you'll be seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. (Oh, wait, I think that's a train.) At any rate, keep on marching, while I sit here wallowing in envy. All the best, Chuck Haley
Love to hear from you guys! Funny thing is that our phone decided not to upload the picture of the pond. So you all will just have to imagine it. Think "Golden (Gaulden) Pond."
3 Comments:
Speaking of mooses' behinds ... oh, never mind. Just wanted to say "Hey!". Glad to see you're still making progress &, apparently, having a great time of it. Pretty soon you'll be seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. (Oh, wait, I think that's a train.) At any rate, keep on marching, while I sit here wallowing in envy.
All the best, Chuck Haley
By
Anonymous, at 9:17 AM
Vermont already?!?! You guys are making serious time!
Glad to see you're continuing to meet new people, make some friends, and see amazing scenery!
Don't be getting all hopped up on maple syrup now!! Remember...it's good...in moderation. ;)
Take care!!
Don
By
Anonymous, at 10:59 AM
LOL!
Love to hear from you guys! Funny thing is that our phone decided not to upload the picture of the pond. So you all will just have to imagine it. Think "Golden (Gaulden) Pond."
Cheers,
GG
By
Anonymous, at 5:02 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home