Last Night in Massachusetts
Since it was raining (again) during our last night in MA, we walked to the hiker room at St. Mary's Church in Cheshire. Father David (pictured above) was so welcoming. His Hurricane Katrina rescue dog, Dutch, became our instant friend.
An added bonus: A photographer's film crew was using the church mess hall for a dinner that night. The group left, and then the caterer came to cart away the extra food. She saw us in the hiker room and offered us as much food as we wanted! We ate like champs and then helped her load her van.
-----------------------
Happy Tails


1 Comments:
I am glad you both are doing well! Ron looks like a true Mtn Man. How much further do you have to go? It seems like you are making great time. Mandy and I were in Boston a couple of weeks ago. I love it there. Better Run. Take Care.
Lisa
By
Anonymous, at 7:36 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home