Eeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkk!!!! Well, that seals the deal. I could never hike the AT- I am too afraid of snakes to have to see them every single day for 6 months!
I'm not afraid of snakes, now spiders they give me the heebee-jeebees, lol. Love all the pics!! I am hooked now, I will be checking daily (no pressure though, lol).
Hey Guys! Its been awhile since I have visted the website! WOW you have hiked alot! Thanks for including how many miles you have gone so far! I am jealous that you get to see all of the wildlife, excpet for the snake!! YIKES! I would have died!!! Ron- I can't believe how much weight you have lost! Well- Take Care and Happy Memorial Day!!! Love,
7 Comments:
Jess is gonna love this....
b
By
Anonymous, at 9:26 AM
Eeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkk!!!! Well, that seals the deal. I could never hike the AT- I am too afraid of snakes to have to see them every single day for 6 months!
By
Jess, at 9:00 PM
As soon as I saw the snake I knew Jessie was going to have a heart attack *grin*! What a beautiful specimen though :o).
By
Rach, at 7:01 PM
I'm not afraid of snakes, now spiders they give me the heebee-jeebees, lol. Love all the pics!! I am hooked now, I will be checking daily (no pressure though, lol).
By
Anonymous, at 10:26 PM
Hey Guys! Its been awhile since I have visted the website! WOW you have hiked alot! Thanks for including how many miles you have gone so far! I am jealous that you get to see all of the wildlife, excpet for the snake!! YIKES! I would have died!!! Ron- I can't believe how much weight you have lost! Well- Take Care and Happy Memorial Day!!!
Love,
Lisa
By
Anonymous, at 10:00 AM
All the Wms love snakes however
G has had to be trained NOT to try and pick them all up - this after a close encounter with a copperhead
moral: know thy snakes
tchr wms
By
Anonymous, at 8:03 PM
Okay, that decides it. I'm not hiking the AT!
I love you lil' hikers!
Hugs,
CLB
By
Anonymous, at 11:59 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home