Hi,Mrs.Gaulden I thought the humugous rock was going to fall on you.Were you scared of the snake?I'm surprised that you and Mr.Gaulden travel 800 miles up the trail.And if ya'll go on another trip may ya'll take me please but ask Ms.C first because she's going to miss me.And I will miss ya'll even though I can't go on the trip with ya'll. LOVE,CHRISTIANA
Hi Mr and Mrs Gaulden. I was suprised to see you under the bolder I thought it was gonna fall on u but it didn't.Mr Gaulden look like he hasn't shaved in a really long time no offensense though.Mrs Gaulden you look really skinny now in the picture from when i saw you.Well i have nothing else to say but have fun!
Dear Mr and Mrs Gaulden your blog is so neat! I love the view of the sky on the picture with the man on a mouintain. keep us posted on new things. love Talica Medley
Dear Mr and Mrs.G, I thout that the humongus rock was going to fall on you. Were you scared of the snake? I would be.I am surprised that you traveled so far. I wish that I can travel that far in one day or even a month. Stay safe Ms.Cirincone and I will miss you! Love,Quentasia
5 Comments:
Too cool! I'm so glad I checked the blog tonight! What a great picture! You guys rock!!!!! (Get it???)
Love you dearly,
Ei
By
Anonymous, at 8:37 PM
Hi,Mrs.Gaulden I thought the humugous rock was going to fall on you.Were you scared of the snake?I'm surprised that you and Mr.Gaulden travel 800 miles up the trail.And if ya'll go on another trip may ya'll take me please but ask Ms.C first because she's going to miss me.And I will miss ya'll even though I can't go on the trip with ya'll. LOVE,CHRISTIANA
By
Anonymous, at 9:13 AM
Hi Mr and Mrs Gaulden.
I was suprised to see you under the bolder I thought it was gonna fall on u but it didn't.Mr Gaulden look like he hasn't shaved in a really long time no offensense though.Mrs Gaulden you look really skinny now in the picture from when i saw you.Well i have nothing else to say but have fun!
love,Duyen
By
Anonymous, at 6:53 AM
Dear Mr and Mrs Gaulden
your blog is so neat! I love the view of the sky on the picture with the man on a mouintain. keep us posted on new things.
love Talica Medley
By
Anonymous, at 7:02 AM
Dear Mr and Mrs.G,
I thout that the humongus rock was going to fall on you. Were you scared of the snake? I would be.I am surprised that you traveled so far. I wish that I can travel that far in one day or even a month. Stay safe Ms.Cirincone and I will miss you!
Love,Quentasia
By
Anonymous, at 7:42 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home