Mosquitoes
We have mosquito bites on our knuckles, wrists, and behind our ears. They bite us through our pants to get to our knees and shins. And just when we asked ourselves, "Why don't they choose a juicy spot?" Wham! We end up with bites even on our tooshies. They can either sting through two layers of hiker clothing, or else they wait until we're vulnerable answering nature's call.
Happy Trails

3 Comments:
Hm. Didja ever read "Why Mosquitoes Buzz in People's Ears"? I'm sorry you're so bite riddled. I don't think there's much worse than that!
By
Rach, at 8:38 AM
Thanks for not posting pictures of the mosquito bites on Ron's butt. The mental picture alone is enough without you posting a visual aide. ;) LOL
Hang in there guys...you're so close to your goal!!!
Don
By
Anonymous, at 2:16 PM
We have similar mosquito stories -- once in the islands after a hurricane, which hatched every mosquito egg, Gary and I stayed in the water snorkeling for relief and got bites on the backs of our heads!
It is good to hear this kind of post, also. AUTHENTIC writing of a different kind.
You are so amazing.
C, G and I
By
Anonymous, at 11:42 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home