Friday Night in Boone

Kel and I will be in Boone Friday Night (4/27). We will probably be hanging out at Black Cat Burrito. Anyone is welcome to come out and meet us if you like. We will share stories if not tell really good tales! We're not sure when we are leaving Boone, but are planning to leave Sat to get back on trail. Miss you guys!
---------------------
Happy Trails

4 Comments:
Hey Ron and Kelly,
I can't wait to see you both and hear about your stories! Jennifer and my friend Julie will be there Friday Night at Black Cat! We are giong up for the weekend! Take Care and be safe!
Lisa
By
Anonymous, at 1:24 PM
I hate that I am going to miss you guys. I will be in Boone on Wed and Thursday for work! We have enjoyed following where you are!! We love you and think of you all the time. Love, the Devore Divas :)
By
Robin, at 8:35 PM
Dear Rho and G.G.,
We're moving, and we need you to come home and remove your stuff. No rush, but we need to be out by June 1st. We'll take car and dog. - Just kidding! Can't wait to see you both on Friday. Please call so we know what time and where to meet you in Boone.
Hugs,
Big Thunder and Chief
(Dad and Mom)
P.S. - We'll bring chocolate chip cookies!!!!!!!!
By
Anonymous, at 6:22 PM
I wish so much that Kyle and I could be up there to see you all at our favorite restaurant in Boone! My sister had her twins (healthy as can be) and so I'm in Raleigh helping her take care of them! I'm so proud of you both and think of you often!
Praying for you guys!
Leah & Kyle
By
leah, at 10:54 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home