A neat log that acts as a natural spicket in a stream heading out of Davenport Gap on our way under I-40. Walking under I-40 was crazy and we even got a trucker to honk his horn.
Hi Ron and Kelly, Great to hear about your steak dinner , it was better than pizza at the hostel:-) I am spending some time in Asheville with Kyndra and we are just checking out your site. We are both excited about it and have bookmarked it on her computer. I will follow too and hope to see you both again in Harpers Ferry and/or NH. It was such a pleasure meeting you both. Happy Hiking.
4 Comments:
Now that's just cool :o). I bet I40 was crazy loud!
By
Rach, at 11:39 PM
Hi Ron and Kelly,
Great to hear about your steak dinner , it was better than pizza at the hostel:-)
I am spending some time in Asheville with Kyndra and we are just checking out your site. We are both excited about it and have bookmarked it on her computer.
I will follow too and hope to see you both again in Harpers Ferry and/or NH. It was such a pleasure meeting you both. Happy Hiking.
By
Anonymous, at 8:42 PM
P.S. my email is atbabysteps@aol.com and kyndra56@gmail.com
By
Anonymous, at 8:43 PM
What's up counsin? I'm with your mom in VA now :-)
Have fun there! ~POO~
By
Unknown, at 4:24 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home