Ron and Kelly's 2007 AT thruhike

Monday, April 23, 2007

Hello, Fairview Elementary!

We had a wonderful time visiting your school, and we truly appreciate the amazing card that you made for us before we left for the hike. It's great!

This is a picture of us waving to you from Big Bald in Tennessee. It was a very fun mountain to summit.

We think of you often! Enjoy your days at school, and keep up the great work. We were so impressed with your classroom and hallway behavior.

All the best to you, students and staff!
-----------------------
Happy Trails

4 Comments:

  • Hi! I am Duyen. I liked that picture that you sent us. I can tell that it was fun. We have a map of where you are right now. It doesn't look like you walked a long way.I hope one day when I grow up I can try what you are doing right now.Bye and hope you have more fun.

    Love,Duyen

    Hi! I'm Kquashowne. And I like the pictures yall showed us.I like the one with you and your friends. I wanted to know if you can call there to here and can you catch a snake if yall see one

    love,
    Kquashowne

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:22 PM  

  • Dear Mr. and Mrs. Gaulden,
    Thank you 4 that message and picture that u sent us. If you c a bear please take a picture. We really enjoy reading your blog.

    love,Talica and Damaris

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:42 PM  

  • You guys are awesome! Thank you so much for thinking of us. We were so excited to see the Fairview name on the blog. We're so glad you're doing so well. Keep up the fantastic work; we're behind you all the way! :)

    Eileen :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:32 PM  

  • Hi! We're Jewel& Christiana. If you're going to pizza hut next time, can you take us with you? And we liked the picture you took with your friends.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home