Even though it was a cold day, some brave souls went rafting. We walked over the river instead. This bridge is actually part of the AT. Once we crossed, we climbed 3000 feet in seven miles. Happy Trails
Hey, guys! I'm so glad you got out of the cold for a bit. You're doing so well. I'm so proud of you. Thanks for your postcard; it's hanging up at school. The kids loved it, as well as your latest photos.
1 Comments:
Hey, guys! I'm so glad you got out of the cold for a bit. You're doing so well. I'm so proud of you. Thanks for your postcard; it's hanging up at school. The kids loved it, as well as your latest photos.
Love and tons of warm thoughts,
Ei
P.S. - Did you get to stop to make plops? :)
By
Anonymous, at 7:26 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home