Ron and Kelly's 2007 AT thruhike

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Posting


I have added the ability for anyone to post. Previously only people with "Blogger" accounts could post. Now anyone can. Take a look at the picture. You'll see you can select Guest or Anonymous to make your post. You do not need to have an account with Blogger to comment. We look forward to seeing more comments from our friends and family.

— Ron

6 Comments:

  • Check you out with your fancy screen shot, Ronnie! :oP

    By Blogger Rach, at 9:08 PM  

  • LOL. Yeah I guess it comes with the job description. I do like your face you made =0D

    By Blogger Ron and Kelly, at 10:53 PM  

  • Ron is the best with computers! I have called him on many occasions for help (even with screen shots, lol).

    By Blogger Jess, at 2:59 PM  

  • Happy Thanksgiving you guys! =)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:58 PM  

  • Hey hey. I just posted this from my pops blackberry!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:46 AM  

  • Coolness, but a little late. I already created an account just to post on your blog. Now I'm gonna go blog crazy!!!

    By Blogger kevin, at 12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home