Sorry it's been so long since I left a comment. Things are definitely picking up now that school is ready to start. Open House is tomorrow, and then the kids come on Tuesday. I'm looking forward to a new year, and I'm so excited to meet the new crew. I can't wait to share your story with a new group of students. I know they will be so impressed!
Hang in there and know that dozens of people are asking for you and praying for a safe completion of your trip. (On Thur. I saw our music teacher, and she asked for you guys by name!) The list of good wishes goes on and on from so many people. I hope you can feel their positive thoughts, especially when the going gets especially tough.
I know Mom and Dad are so excited to meet you in Maine. I can't wait to see you both in person; it's not long now. Take care and keep up the fantastic work.
1 Comments:
Hey, Kel and Ron!
Sorry it's been so long since I left a comment. Things are definitely picking up now that school is ready to start. Open House is tomorrow, and then the kids come on Tuesday. I'm looking forward to a new year, and I'm so excited to meet the new crew. I can't wait to share your story with a new group of students. I know they will be so impressed!
Hang in there and know that dozens of people are asking for you and praying for a safe completion of your trip. (On Thur. I saw our music teacher, and she asked for you guys by name!) The list of good wishes goes on and on from so many people. I hope you can feel their positive thoughts, especially when the going gets especially tough.
I know Mom and Dad are so excited to meet you in Maine. I can't wait to see you both in person; it's not long now. Take care and keep up the fantastic work.
Love you both dearly,
Ei
By
Anonymous, at 9:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home