Chicote and Kelly, I am sorry I e missed coming up to see you this past Friday. I have been following your progress and I am impressed. Looks like fun and hard work, and you seem to be having a great time with each other. Chicote you are missed in class but I think you will be pleased with the overall progress when you return.
I explained to Kafia how far you have walked so far and her eyes openend as wide as sausers. She is getting the concept that if you do a some today and continue it every day you can make great progress. Very much like how much we expect her to learn in a year at school, or how she can save her allowance to be able to get somthing she wants in the future. Your both still teaching lessons while you hike.
Hope all is well on the trail!! Been thinking about you guys and thought it was time for a quick message. I'm headed down south this weekend Ron. We're planning to ride dirt bikes and 4-wheelers. Won't be the same as a little VLK with you there...I think we should hold off on that until you get back. :) For the first time I get to participate in an activity where Shugg WON'T be the expert bassard we all love to hate. I'll be sure to spray a little roost in his face for you. ;) LOL
You guys are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo (Repeat, and repeat, and just keep repeating the repeats of o's) lucky to see such awesome things!
What a beautiful picture! You guys are going to have such an amazing album when it's all said and done. I thought of you when I saw the full moon the other night. It was beautiful here in G'boro, but I bet it was even more beautiful up on the mountain.
I'm so glad I could see you in person and give you guys some hugs on Saturday. You're doing so well. Know that tons of folks are asking for you each day (especially Mr. Purdue!). Happy Trails!
8 Comments:
Great Progress,
Chicote and Kelly, I am sorry I e missed coming up to see you this past Friday. I have been following your progress and I am impressed. Looks like fun and hard work, and you seem to be having a great time with each other. Chicote you are missed in class but I think you will be pleased with the overall progress when you return.
I explained to Kafia how far you have walked so far and her eyes openend as wide as sausers. She is getting the concept that if you do a some today and continue it every day you can make great progress. Very much like how much we expect her to learn in a year at school, or how she can save her allowance to be able to get somthing she wants in the future. Your both still teaching lessons while you hike.
Continued Sucess,
Chris
By
Anonymous, at 9:55 AM
Howdy hikers!!
Hope all is well on the trail!! Been thinking about you guys and thought it was time for a quick message. I'm headed down south this weekend Ron. We're planning to ride dirt bikes and 4-wheelers. Won't be the same as a little VLK with you there...I think we should hold off on that until you get back. :) For the first time I get to participate in an activity where Shugg WON'T be the expert bassard we all love to hate. I'll be sure to spray a little roost in his face for you. ;) LOL
Love you guys!!
Don
By
Anonymous, at 1:03 PM
Beautiful and fabulous! Keep the gorgeousness coming!! :o)
By
Rach, at 5:36 PM
You guys are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
(Repeat, and repeat, and just keep repeating the repeats of o's)
lucky to see such awesome things!
Your neice,
guess who
By
Anonymous, at 7:05 PM
What a beautiful picture! You guys are going to have such an amazing album when it's all said and done. I thought of you when I saw the full moon the other night. It was beautiful here in G'boro, but I bet it was even more beautiful up on the mountain.
I'm so glad I could see you in person and give you guys some hugs on Saturday. You're doing so well. Know that tons of folks are asking for you each day (especially Mr. Purdue!). Happy Trails!
Take care and be safe,
Ei
By
Anonymous, at 9:44 PM
Hi
Trying to figure out how to talk with you.
We follow your adventures every day we can
Love You
Moser
By
Anonymous, at 6:34 PM
Hey, Sorry i missed yall in boone! i was unfortunately driving back from New Bern last friday! its awesome you have so much support!! take care!!
Will
By
Anonymous, at 9:36 AM
Hey, Sorry i missed yall in boone! i was unfortunately driving back from New Bern last friday! its awesome you have so much support!! take care!!
Will
By
will, at 10:04 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home