And wishing for some cold cream soda! One more day till our next resupply. We've met so many great people. We'll update more. Gotta hike 8 more miles before dark. Happy Trails
I am glad your both having such a good time doing what most people only talk about doing. Kafia enjoyed getting a chance to meet you Kelly, and has been asking questions about your trip. I think she is starting to better understand how much distance you both will be covering. She is up in VA now for Spring Break and I explained that even with our 4 our drive, we are quite a ways from the endpoint of the Trail. Your both in my thoughts and prayers, enjoy the tral, enjoy each other, and know you are both missed. Kelly, I saw Mina Williams this past Sunday and she told me tell you have a safe and wonderful trip.
4 Comments:
On the way! Your probably about 1/1000th of the way there! Can't wait to hear more details! Thinking of you both! Love, The Clontzes
By
Anonymous, at 2:05 PM
How awesome! I love that you can post on the trail!
Happy hiking :o)!!
By
Rach, at 4:29 PM
Rock on guys! We're here with ya every step of the way! Keep on chuggin'! :-D Love, The Letts
By
Anonymous, at 8:49 AM
Ron & Kelly,
I am glad your both having such a good time doing what most people only talk about doing. Kafia enjoyed getting a chance to meet you Kelly, and has been asking questions about your trip. I think she is starting to better understand how much distance you both will be covering. She is up in VA now for Spring Break and I explained that even with our 4 our drive, we are quite a ways from the endpoint of the Trail. Your both in my thoughts and prayers, enjoy the tral, enjoy each other, and know you are both missed. Kelly, I saw Mina Williams this past Sunday and she told me tell you have a safe and wonderful trip.
Be Well,
Chris & Kafia
By
Anonymous, at 1:04 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home